Friday, February 20, 2009

The clock is now reset!

My apologies for not getting to this before now.

As some of you know, I travel a great deal on business, and I am currently in the middle of a training program for Infiniti, the automobile manufacturer. Since Tuesday I've gone from Cincinnati, Ohio to Lexington and Louisville, Kentucky, St. Louis, Missouri, Des Moines, Iowa and tonight I am in Omaha, Nebraska. I had to call the store yesterday morning to ask what time it was, to find out what time zone I was in!

And by now you all know that the challenges end on Sunday. And Challenge 13's deadline has been well publicized as well. But we all come to rely on comfortable routines and reliable parameters. I had meant to get to the clock before now, but I knew that I had a couple days to work with. With that tale, you now know, as Paul Harvey is wont to say, the rest of the story.

1 comment:

Janie said...

Hey I appreciate it! Thank you!